What I do
Despite working with data, the end goal isn't about data: it's about helping businesses grow. Depending on where my clients stand, my involvement will vary from strategic discussions to a more hands-on approach. My main areas of expertise are:
- Organization & culture: how to get the right team structure and mindset to succeed with data?
- Business requirements: what KPIs are relevant based on the business model and growth stage?
- Tracking plan: what data should we collect to answer the questions the businses has?
- Implementation: how do we collect the data consistently and accurately?
- Reporting: how to visualize data in a way stakeholders can best consume it?
The tools I use most often:Google Analytics Mixpanel Amplitude Segment Microsoft Power BI Google Data Studio Apache Superset Google Tag Manager Google Sheets
To give back to the open-source community from which I rely on, I answer questions related to Analytics on Stack Overflow:
My answers have reached over 1.2M people so I'm happy I can have a positive impact. From time to time I'll end up n1 ranked for questions on analytics:
Some of the companies I've worked with over the years:
I am French and 33 yo. I grew up in France (Laval) until I was 21. I then spent 3 years in the UK (London) to do a Masters in Computer Science (UeL) and work in network engineering (F5 Networks) before moving to The Netherlands (Amsterdam) to work as a marketer for various companies (e.g. RELX). Over the years, I transitionned from Network engineering to Data via Cloud Infrastructure -> Web Companies -> Web Analytics. I now share my time between Amsterdam and Spain (Palma de Mallorca, which the cathedral picture at the top of this page is taken from) while working as an analytics consultant. More info.
Want to leverage your data to grow? Connect with me on linkedin or fill in the below form and I will get back to you as soon as I can.